
Caleb's first day of school pictures, he wanted his shovel to be in it, what can I say he's a cowboy!
I love this picture, it just goes to show you how excited he is to be going to school.

Caleb standing in line waiting to go into his class. His teacher is Mrs. Andrus, it you can't tell she's the one in purple.

Caleb, and all his classmates waving goodbye to mom's and dad's, as they finally walk into there class.

The first paper that came home in the back pack, which comes a long with a cute story. As most parents do, they ask there children, or child, what they did, what they learned, and did you make any friends. Well before we even got into the car after school, Caleb says "I got a girlfriend". I of course asked him "Whats her name?" Caleb: "I don't know." "Well I wrote it on my paper."
So as you look closely at the top of the paper right under his name, you see letters, in what I guessed to be SANDRA.
Well day three came, and I was informed that they broke up :(
Caleb: "Don't worry mom, I already have a new girlfriend!"
Mom: " Oh, whats her name?"
Caleb: "I don't know."
Anyways, Caleb has been having a really good time in school, and is learning a lot. Everyday this month is a different color, so the teacher asked that they wear that color on those days, so that has been fun for Caleb to do. He can now spell the word RED, YELLOW, BLUE, and GREEN. (When he wants to) It has been fun to have only two kids at home during the day, but I still really miss Caleb, I look forward to when he gets home.
2 comments:
Nice choice in shirts there for the first day. I'm sure the teacher got a kick out of it.
That is funny that Caleb has "girlfriends" already! And he doesn't know their names! Hilarious! (but also a bit scary)
caleb wastes no time! he's a mover and a shaker :)
did you try that bread recipe i gave you?? i want to know how it turned out! :) !!
Post a Comment