Thursday, December 4, 2008

Frosting Gone Bad!!!

Caleb and I made Sugar Cookies the other day, well I guess I should clarify that, We cut the Pillsbury Dough Boy Refrigerate cookie dough, and placed it on a cookies sheet. I don't really know if the is considered making them. So we cheated. So if anyone has a good recipe for Sugar Cookies I WANT IT!!! Anywho, I bought the cheap left over black frosting at the grocery store, and we decorated them with that and as you can see this is what happened. . . . . . . . . . . .Our Lips, teeth, and tongues all turned black, Lots of fun.

Oh yes, and Cheyenne's cute little nose!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Where are the pictures of you, Tawna, with black teeth and all? The stuff looks pretty gross but the kiddos look happy!

Jill Ison said...

tawna, I have a really good recipe for sugar cookies. Actually I don't know where it came from but my sisters have been using it for YEARS and its really good! really really good. We just made soe for Nat's class. Man that black frosting is killer! cute pics though.. your kids are never wearing clothes incase you didn't know. It is winter now brrrrr I wear like 2 pairs of socks these days at least! See ya tonight! bring that pincushion!