Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What Our House Told Us!!!

Sunday morning Caleb woke up, in our bed of course, (That is a bad habit that needs to be broken), and said we need a Christmas Tree!!! Sometimes Caleb wakes up in the middle of the night, or early morning and says random things, so you never know if he is awake or not. So when he said we need a Christmas Tree,

Brent proceeded to ask him: Why do we need a Christmas Tree?

Caleb's response: The house told me we need one.

Brent then said: I didn't know that house's could talk.

Caleb's response: Dad, Just pretend they do!!!

See we have this problem with getting a Christmas Tree the night or two before Christmas, and I don't think that Caleb is going to allow that to happen this year. So he has in fact asked us for a tree not only three months ago, but just about everyday since Halloween. I guess you can say Caleb has been waiting for Christmas to come all year.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Well, you better get a tree then! You just can't deny the little guy when he's cute and persistent.