Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Birthday Party!!!

Look at this cute Birthday boy!!! So we ended up having a low key birthday part at Grandma and Grandpa Ellsworth's house. We got a bouncer, and of course a pinata (Batman), and whats a party without Cake and Ice cream.

Here the kids are all excited to go in a jump, and be crazy like all kids are! Look a cute little Lucy she's got the birthday spirit, she is wearing a batman mask. I think that she was one of the only kids including Caleb that really enjoyed the Batman masks, oh wait.....

So did Grandma Ellsworth, Tanya, Connor, and Ethan. Sorry Tanya you had to know this was blog worthy didn't you!!! What good sports:)

I do have to say that this is big progress form years before. Caleb in the past has been deathly scared of jump houses, but as you can tell he's lovin it now.
Boys will be boys!!! You got it right, Caleb and Gavin are peeing together, you know your best friends when you can take a leak together.
Here is Caleb with his 2nd Birthday cake, and yes once again trick candles, and if you though one kids could spit enough try about ten kids blowing and spitting all over that cake, and yes, it tasted great!!! Caleb got to blow our the candles all by himself the first time, and then everyone jumped in the 2nd, and 3rd time around. Thank you Lucy for not blowing out Caleb's candles this year, he really did appreciate it .
Present time, and pinata time.


I do have to mention this. Upon planning Caleb's birthday party, I had asked him who he wanted to invite, and we came up with a list, thank goodness for family. Anywho, he proceeded to tell me that Mekenna his older cousin is uninvited. Here is how it went.
Caleb: Mother, Mekenna is uninvited.
Mother: Why are you uninviting Mekenna, that's not very nice.
Caleb: Well She does this (Caleb is pinching his cheeks really hard like you would imagine a grandma doing to you).
Caleb: and then she does this (then he gave himself a noggy)
Mother: Oh, and you don't like that?
Caleb: NO, I don't, so she can't come.
So I of course had to tell me sister that her daughter was uninvited, and explained everything, Lancee laughed, and Mekenna laughed, and when it came down to the party Caleb allowed her to come, and she didn't do any of the following that day!!!

3 comments:

Jill Ison said...

looks like a real fun time. 2 cakes is pretty lucky! did you finish that pear pincushion???

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

I wish that I finished it, but to be honest I haven't even started. How about you?

nolongerablog said...

Higley and Brown on the SW corner!!! you order then sit and they bring you your food type... the chips are like what they were like when we were kids!!! and the service still sux but for some reason i still keep going!