Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

October 31, 2008 all started our with a crash. I was getting ready for the day, and Cheyenne was watching me. She stood on top of the toilet seat, and had a fall, as she fell she landed on the Garbage can, and got such a nice little scratch down the middle of her forehead, and her cheek. She cried for a little while, but when asked to say cheese, you can tell she was over it. My sweet little Cheyenne, She truly is always so happy, I just hate when my kids get hurt it makes me feel so bad. However when you see pictures of like this you can help to smile.











As the day went by Caleb couldn't wait to go tricker treating, let alone go to the Pumpkin Patch. We had never been to the pumpkin patch before, let alone carve a pumpkin, but things are changing. So we went to the Pumpkin Patch off of Baseline, just past Gilbert, and the kids had so much fun trying to pick out a pumpkin. Well I don't know if it was picking out the pumpkin or just climbing all over them. The kids were truly amazed at how many pumpkins were there. That place also does hay rides, they have a bouncer, and you get to pet the animals, but that will be another day, and another time.










Here is Caleb and Brent thoroughly checking out this pumpkin to make sure that it meets all the expectation, that a pumpkin needs to become the best carving pumpkin. You can tell that Brent cares a little more then Caleb does. In fact I think Caleb is contemplating his next jump. WHO KNOWS!!!
















Here is Cheyenne with her cute little smile. I can't help but to take lots of pictures of her, she is just so cute!!!


















Me and my sweet kids enjoying the scenery of all the pumpkins.






This was a perfect place for kids, not only did they get to pick up all the pumpkins that they wanted, but they go to climb all over them to. Doesn't it look like a lot of fun to you too.


There were so many pumpkins, Caleb didn't know what to do, he loves to pick things up, especially when they are really heavy, and that is exactly what he did, he picked up just about as many pumpkins as he could. What a strong, and handsome young mans hes turning out to be.
Here is Cheyenne climbing over the pumpkins, with great care. And Caleb is the king of the Pumpkin castle.

There were many assortments of pumpkins there, all of different shapes, colors, and sizes. Is just so happens that there was this pile of white pumpkins that Cheyenne thought she would move to the hay stack, and Caleb insisted on helping as well. They moved every last one, until there were no more white pumpkins on the ground. Here is Cheyenne in action.









There is Caleb, making sure that they all made it safely on the hay stack, and that none of them fall. What can I say, they work great as a team, when they want to.
So on to Tricker Treating... Over the last couple of years, Brent's Bother Sean and his wife Michele, have invited us to come tricker treating n there neighbor hood. It is a nice little neighbor hood, a lot of the neighbor sit out side, so you can hit the houses a lot fast, and get done quicker, YEAH!!! Well I tried to get a picture of my Batman (Caleb), and my Pirate Princess, but i guess you can say they were a little to antsy, and wanted to hit the road, so this is the best I can do. Hopefully my sister got better picture's when she took them to my moms church trunker treat. I will blog later about that.
And by the end of the night, again two years in a row Cheyenne has out lasted Caleb. Last year Caleb fell asleep towards the end, and Cheyenne was wide awake. This year Caleb was tired of walking by the time we got to the first house. We did have to walk about for or five blocks to get to the first house. I guess that explains why he was so tired. Thank goodness we had a stroller, and the kids took turns riding. Here is a picture of Caleb by the time we were finished he was begging us to get going.
And then the Tawna and Jamie Halloween tradition..... When I was younger, me and my little brother Jamie, would get home from tricker treating and dump out all are candy, and put in candy category, then count it and trade. So I was trying to get Caleb to do the same thing, minus the trading thing, and it work out pretty good. I think we lost track after a hundred pieces, plus Cheyenne wanted to help as well and she was going to fast. We all had a great day today, and by the end of the night we were all pooped.

4 comments:

Jill Ison said...

busy busy! caleb looks so big in that picture with the 3 of you! Looks like you had a fun halloween! Cheyenne's costume is so cute. love all the pictures. Seems like I haven't seen you for a while. whats up with that??

quadmom said...

Hi Tawna! What a cute post! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I love your kids' costumes.

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

I know I haven't seen you either, I guess that means we are busy, hows next friday for you???

Camber Wilson said...

Pore Cheyenne... Gosh, you say Kadi is all me, if Caleb could be more of an Ison it would be scary. Call me later, my life is nuts but maybe we can get together thursday or friday.