Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Don't Turn your BACK!!

I just turned my back for just a minute. Okay, what are we kidding a minute, maybe like five or ten. You always know your kids are doing something their not suppose to when their very Quiet. RIGHT!!! So I went to check on my sweet innocent children, to find that Caleb had Climbed to the top of his dresser, and help Cheyenne right up there. Man the kid is strong. I have no idea how he got her up there, but sure enough there they are. of course there is Cheyenne with her I am so excited smile that I love. You would think they would get into trouble, but no I grabbed my camera instead, and said, "Say Cheese".


So then this is Brents hands trying to get Cheyenne to jump to him, but Cheyenne is in someways a very cautious kid. Don't get me wrong, there are things she does that makes me wonder, how or why she did them, Like get on the dresser in the first place, but jumping I guess thats a little scarier. So after Cheyenne just laughed and stared at Daddy, Caleb thought he'd give Cheyenne a little help....




Or Shall I say throw. Yes, Yes, Caleb picker her up and gave her a good throw. Thankfully Brent was there to catch her or we would have many broken bones. Those Crazy kids, I wonder what they will do next. Everyday, they seem to amaze me with something new. I guess you can say that is the joy of being a mother.

4 comments:

Jill Ison said...

that is some scary business! hope they didnt climb up the drawers, that is really dangerous! I love how you went and got your camera though! Kids are really unpredictable thats what I've come to find out. Love em lots though

Kristi said...

I love Cheyenne's smile! How adorable! It's a good thing kids are so cute, otherwise we might not be quite so understanding with them.

Camber Wilson said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! That's great :) I'm glad I'm not the only one... LOL!!!

quadmom said...

Such great pictures! How funny to see the two of them up on your dresser!