Friday, October 17, 2008
Heart Attack Alarm!!!
My Brother Chad, and his wife Jill took their family to Lakepowell for Fall Break this week, and I am thoroughly jealous. Anyhow, Jill had ordered a rug, and was waiting for it to arrive, but it hadn't and they had to leave, so she asked if I would look out for it. The orders where to put the packages in the house, and then set the alarm on my way out. Well with the packages in the house, I am trying to set the alarm, and couldn't figure the stupid thing out. Come to find out I was putting in the wrong code. I guess that would help to put the right code in. Okay, so let me tell you, first of all, I couldn't get the front door unlocked, it was to hard, I thought I was going to break the key. So I went around back, and through the back door. Anyways, so i set the alarm to AWAY, as instructed to do, and proceeded to the back door. (Jill said I had about 60 sec to get the door) WRONG..... I opened the back door, and the alarm went off, the alarm was so loud I about had a heart attack. You know the alarm is loud when you are trying to hold your ears, while trying to turn off the alarm at the same time. Lets just say, I don't think the alarm wanted me to go out the side door, so I went out the garage, and it worked. So remember when you have to set someone Else's alarm to get the code right, and go out the right door, or beware of the Heart Attack Alarm. Thanks Chad and Jill!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AAAAWWW~ Are you okay? Im so glad it was you instead of me, LOL!!! I don't do well with house alarms either.
i am sososososososososo sorry! I should have let you in on all the fine details like which door to exit! But thank you so much for doing that! The rug made it safe and sound thanks to you :)
Post a Comment