
Wednesday October 15, Caleb had his first Sleep over!!! For those of you that know I am in school with a full load, probably know that it is very hard for me to find baby-sitters. Thankful my niece volunteered to baby-sit for me every Monday, and Wednesdays afternoon. Well this week was her fall break, and I need extra credit for my psychology class, so I had an extra lecture to go to. I asked if she wanted to spend the night, sense I was going to be out so late. I also asked if her little brother Gavin wanted to come over as well. Caleb and Gavin are 3 weeks and 1 day apart, and truly are the best of friends. So we couldn't leave Mekenna out, so we had quite the sleep over. We got out the blow up mattress, for Marlie, and Mekenna to sleep on, and then Caleb, and Gavin slept in Caleb's car bed. It wasn't all that easy to get those two to go to bed, but they did. About 3 in the morning Caleb came in our bedroom, and said he didn't want Gavin to sleep over anymore, that he wanted to sleep with his mommy, and daddy. Needless to say I don't think he's ready for sleep overs just yet. However Caleb and Cheyenne had a lot of fun with their cousins, they went to the park twice, made a German chocolate cake, had a water balloon fight, and made my house a huge mess. And because it was Fall break for Marlie, and Mekenna, I thought that I would help them make clips, because that is what they really like to do. My camera was out of commission so I had to take pictures after they left, but here are some of the clips that I made.

Of course Caleb doesn't like to feel like he's being left our of anything, so the girls let Caleb make a clip. He did it all by himself, he picked out the ribbon, and hot glued it all by himself, and this is how it turned, out. I bet most of you will see me wearing it around a lot. Cause I LOVE IT!!!
This is Caleb after two days of playing with all his cousins, he's pooped. He has been a little cranky, I guess we need to catch up on sleep. We had an enjoyable time with Marlie, Mekenna, and Gavin, and even though it was two very long, and tiresome days, we can't wait to do it again.
3 comments:
Those clips are so cute! Can I come over and make some, too? It sounds like you guys had a fun sleepover!
Sure you can come over and make some too, I bet all the girls would love to make them. Will have to get together sometime!!!
holy moley that is quite the clip caleb made! Can't wait to see it in action! sounds like a good ol time. Aren't the rodgeres great?
Post a Comment