Again I have to apologize, I don't know why I can't ever get the videos to go upright, I will have to work on it. Sorry;( Anyways, We have these really cool blocks at our house. They are called Bristle Blocks Twirlie Tots, and they have Bristle like ends, hence the Name Bristle Blocks. Anyways, they have faces, and all different shapes. It just so happens they have one block that looks like a microphone, and that is what Cheyenne thought she would sing into. I didn't teach her this, at least I don't think I did, but maybe. I don't know. So I hope that you enjoy her singing, as it is music to my ears.
Well you can't forget our little rocker, Caleb. Caleb has always loved to sing. His favorite thing is to ride in his daddy's truck, turn the music up really loud, and rock out. He has many favorite songs, but this one here seems to be his favorite at the moment. Title is Black Hole Sun, it is also a song that is on my playlist. Caleb, use to actually sing the songs, and he was quite good, and amazingly accurate. Recently he has changed, I don't know if it is the lack of confidence or if he just thinks he is funny, but he has begun to lip sync to the songs now, and Brent and I can't help but to laugh. He does this funny thing, by closing one or two eyes with a half smile, while singing. It's hard to explain, but very cute. This video is also the wrong way, again I apologize. Anywho, I hope that you all enjoy the videos, and who knows maybe years down the road you will see them on American Idol.
4 comments:
those are some precious videos. here's a thought... turn your camera sideways while taking the video?? So stinkin adorable! Looks like Caleb had been teaching Cheyenne a thing or two!
Oh I know, I remembered after I took the viedo, I tried to turn it diseways, to redo it, but we all know how that goes. They wouldn't perform. If I could just remember that would be great. I'm such a dork.
Cheyenne's singing is so cute! It's amazing how early kids start imitating. Admit it, they're just copying you! Will American Idol be around long enough for them? Who knows.
Such cute kids Tawna! I love those videos.
Post a Comment