Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday Brent!!!

November 1st was Brent's 28th Birthday, and I know that he isn't going to like this post, but you can't leave out one of the most important people in your life out. We didn't really do all that much for Brent's Birthday, we did a little shopping, and the kids made it a little unpleasant, they aren't the best at listening to direction. We were looking for a Camping stove for Brent's Birthday, but as you can tell the kids made it a short shopping trip. My fault I should have gotten a baby-sitter, sorry Brent, better luck next year. I made Brent let me take this picture of him. He looks real happy doesn't he!!!
This is Brent with his sweet, yet handful of children. Can you tell that Caleb can't wait to blow out the candle. And Cheyenne, happy and smiley as always. I think Caleb is feeling jipped because for his third birthday, his cousin blew out his candle. Yes, that is right, his group of partiers were singing Happy Birthday, and right as the song came to and end, Lucy blew out the candles, and Caleb was like WHAT THE??????? I don't think he'll ever forget that. Thank goodness Brent doesn't mind sharing.

Blowing out of the candle. Yes, all three needed to take part in this, and I hope they all wished for something great. Cause we could use some good fortune around here.


3 comments:

Kristi said...

Tell Brent Happy Birthday! What a cool cake!

Jill Ison said...

did you make that cake? You're so cool. even if you didn't...

happy birthday brent!

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

I wish I made the cake, but I didn't have time, What a lame
Wife:(