It has been a long time since i have blogged, and I bet Jill Didn't think that I would do this, but she tagged me so here it goes.
Four Places I go over and Over:
! School (Chandler Gilbert)
! Grocery Store
! School
! School
Four People who Email/Call me Regularly:
! Dana
! Jill
! Brent
! SPAM
Four of My Favorite Place to Eat:
! Famous Dave's
! Bone Fish Grill ( Its gone now) ;(
! Any Mexican food Really
! Red Robin I guess
Four Places I Rather Be Right Now:
! Hawaii (Never Been)
! Shopping Spree (with someone else's money)(for me to keep of course)
! Vacation in general
! In Bed Sleeping
Four People I LOVE:
! Brent
! Caleb
! Cheyenne
! God and Jesus
Four TV Shows I watch:
! CSI Miami
! Top Chef
! Scream Queen
! Discover Health ( I know its weird, but I can't help it)
Four People I Tag:
! Camber
! Jayne
! Kristyn
! Lindy
Thanks Jill for the Tag!!!
2 comments:
i only thought you wouldn't do it though because i never hear from you anymore. I thought you were dead. I mean really did your kids eat you for dinner or something?? Hey its friday night...
You must be busy with school or something - can't imagine why! I've been to Famous Dave's once and it was GOOD. Red Robin does not excite me, though. And what is scream queen? I've never heard of it. I listen to enough screaming already at home!
Post a Comment