I hope that everyone had a wonderful Halloween, because we did. Caleb was Batman again this year, and Cheyenne was Tinkerbell! We went to our ward party, where Caleb and Cheyenne got two goldfish, and they love them to death. I wish I could say the same. However, I am not a pet friendly mother, animals that belong in the house usually end up dead. We'll see how this goes. We got lots of candy and cup cakes, and ate lots of delicious chili. Brent's sister in-law invited us to there ward party where I wish I had taken pictures. It was so cute they had a petting zoo, stocked with all the best animals. They had a baby pig, that was Caleb's favorite, I hope we can get one of those, to add to grandpa Ellsworth's farm. It is a work in progress so please don't tell;) Don't think that i forgot about Kingston, he was a little frog! Sorry no pictures, he was sleeping, better luck next year!!!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Halloween
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Halloween, because we did. Caleb was Batman again this year, and Cheyenne was Tinkerbell! We went to our ward party, where Caleb and Cheyenne got two goldfish, and they love them to death. I wish I could say the same. However, I am not a pet friendly mother, animals that belong in the house usually end up dead. We'll see how this goes. We got lots of candy and cup cakes, and ate lots of delicious chili. Brent's sister in-law invited us to there ward party where I wish I had taken pictures. It was so cute they had a petting zoo, stocked with all the best animals. They had a baby pig, that was Caleb's favorite, I hope we can get one of those, to add to grandpa Ellsworth's farm. It is a work in progress so please don't tell;) Don't think that i forgot about Kingston, he was a little frog! Sorry no pictures, he was sleeping, better luck next year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww theyre so cute. halloween in Kauai sucks btw... incase you wondered. glad to hear someone had fun! i forgot to call you back the other night. dont hate me... i had to make chad a late dinner.
Those are some cool Tinkerbell wings. Halloween is fun! (unless you're in Kauai, I guess). Sydney didn't dress up this year. She was only a week old. I bet Kingston was cute!
Post a Comment