Straight out of a magazine!
Look at those beautiful eyes! One could only hope the he gets blue or green eyes, but if he doesn't that's ok too!
Mommy and her mama's boy!

My little frog!

Help, it's a little bright out here!It has been almost 8 weeks since Kingston was born, and he has been so much fun! I guess as fun as newborns can be. Kingston loves when he is being held, but mostly from his mommy. He doesn't sleep all that great during the day but sleep really good during the night, and I am not complaining about that . Right now I get about five hours at night, but every once in a while I get nine. He is starting to smile a little, which is so adorable. Caleb and Cheyenne love him just as much as they did from the time he came home from the hospital. Caleb seems to have calmed down, but Cheyenne is still going strong. She cont. to kiss him a hundred times a day, she still wants to hold him, lay next to him, squeeze him, climb over him, just about anything that has to do with him, she's there. What can you do, she just loves her little brother! So as I promised these sweet pictures of Kingston, I hope you all enjoyed them as much as I do! Thank you to my sweet sister in-law who has amazing talent for taking such wonderful picture! I do have to say I think it is time for more!
3 comments:
They are so cute! Jill does amazing work. She definatley has an eye for the right angle and lighting and everything! Just amazing.
He is soo adorable! Can't wait to see him again.
i do think it prolly is time for more :)
He's a keeper! Such cute pictures.
Post a Comment