Monday, February 16, 2009
Not Even a Kiss for Valentines;(
Valentines this year has been such a bummer. Not because my husband isn't romantic, and didn't have anything planned, but because me sweet hubby got pneumonia. It came on so fast, Thursday he complained about a sore throat, followed by Friday a horrible day at work. I made him go to urgent care where he was tested for Valley Fever, and pneumonia. I felt so bad, Brent vary rarely get sick, but when he complains about it, you know its got to be really bad. So, instead of Valentines being a holiday for the girl, I took care of my sweet husband. I love you Brent and I hope that you get well soon. Happy Valentines!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awww shucks. hope brent gets to feeling better soon. that was cute of caleb making friends... reminds me of kassidy. she made a friend at the park and memorized her phone number and called her before we even got home... over kill? i think maybe.
What a sweet little wifey poo! Hmmm...Jeremy complains and whines if he has a runny nose. I hope he is doing better by now, that sucks royally!
Dang girl, you can't catch a break... first your birthday, now valentines day. :) I must be that cupid is holding a grudge against you since you never like valentines. Ha Ha Call me
awwh ... I hope he's doing better now!
Post a Comment