Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Wednesday Letters!!!

Like everyone else in this world, I too read all the Twilight books, and I very much indeed loved all of them. I can't say that I was completely thrilled with the way that the book ended, but over all, Its a book you can't not help but to have it on your self. As for the movie, it was cheesy, but come on, what did you expect? However, I loved it, and can't wait for them to make another movie!!!

Well thanks to Jill, I have become a reader after all.... The most recent book that i read was The Wednesday Letters, and I really liked it. I can't say that is was as good as Twilight, but I really did enjoy it. To give you the low down, A husband makes a promise to his wife that he would write her a letter once a week as long as he lived. It is not just a bunch of letters that you read, in fact I think there is only about ten letters, The rest is about the children finding out thing that happened in the past. Like I said it was good. Just read it, you know you want to!!!

So for those of you that are avid readers, I am on the look out for another good read, any suggestions, please, do let me know!!! Oh, and Jill, I don't want to read that book about trains!!!



7 comments:

Jill Ison said...

haha you don't? why not? its awesome! well i cant say for sure cuz i never finished it but i'm assuming its dang awesome "atlas shrugged" for all inquiring mind :) also tawna Im thinking more flowers friday night or so... you wanna?

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

You'll have to let me know if your really going to do it, and I am in.

Kristi said...

Sounds like a good book. I'll definitely be reading it soon. "These is My Words" is a good book. I also really like "Tomorrow When the War Began"

nolongerablog said...

im hooked on reading now as well, Cory says im nicer when i read.. so sad. im in the middle of one now and i am picking up the one you talked about.. cant wait THX... oh an the one im reading is not an up lifting book,,,, just drama.

The Regimballe Family said...

What?? you have time to read?! Must be nice! I on the other hand have no time for such things these days! But i'll add that one to my list...sounds good.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Kim said...

Hey Tawna! How did you find my blog? Long time no see! Your kids are cute!!
Love,
Kimbie