Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Cheyenne!!!

I know it is a little late considering Cheyenne's Birthday was Feb. 18th, but as you all know I am not so good at this blogging thing. Poor Cheyenne seems to get cheated every year. Family cake, and Ice cream, while Caleb always has a party. I guess since I am number seven of eight in my family, and Brent is number six out of six in his family, that we feel like people are getting burned out on birthday parties. I mean really who wants to go to a two year old birthday party anyways? Well, Brent and I promise that our little princess will have a great Birthday Party for her third.

P.S. Ignore the fact that this video is sideways!!! (TICKISH) ... and then not only that but I don't have a video camera so I was taking video with my camera, and you all know how that goes, right in the middle of filming, right as she blows out the candles the memory runs out. One of these day's everything will go right, I promise!!!


So her she is blowing out her candles. Please ignore my naked boy, we have a hard time staying dressed at our house.

Cheyenne is such a sweet wonderful little girl, everyday she seems to amaze me at all of her accomplishments. She is so smart, she is able to dress herself, (at times) she is a very good listener, I only have to ask her one time, and the job gets done. She is so loving, not only with her mom, and dad, but she is very loving to Caleb, (when hes not picking on her), but with her baby dolls. Cheyenne will line up all her dolls, pick up each one separately to give them all kisses, followed by a hug. At night I will say its time to go night night, and she will run to her bed and climb in, we go through our night night routine, and she goes right to sleep. Cheyenne has her sassy side, which we all love, Brent loves to ask her if she loves her daddy, and her response is a yell of NO, of course it is with a smile, but don't worry she not only doesn't love daddy, but she doesn't love, mommy, Caleb, or cake, so you see she just doesn't love anything. Ok well it could be the fact that she thinks its funny, and well she doesn't know how to say yes. As you can tell she has her stubborn side to her, like when she was one, and she would walk on her knees, even though I know she could walk, and now, she refuses to talk even though I know she can talk. You ask how do you know she can talk??? She says some word, and sometimes she will say a new word or two, and I will catch her, but she refuses to say them again. For example, Cheyenne will want a drink, but instead of asking she will pucker her lips, and suck in like she is drinking out of a straw. Of course she gets a drink, why talk when you don't have to. We sure do love Cheyenne though. I am such a luck mom to have Cheyenne as my sweet little girl.

2 comments:

Jill Ison said...

happy birthday cheyenne! She is such a sweet little dolly girl. you're right I don't think I have her her say very much... she will come around, all too soon your gonna be looking for the duct tape! J.K of course we can't tape em up theyre' way too funny! Can't wait till next year for the big bash!!! Tawna!!!!! Post more for me to read! k thanks

Kristi said...

What a sweet, cute girl you have! That's funny that she refuses to talk. One day she'll probably just start talking up a storm!