Thursday, March 26, 2009
What a ROUGH week....
This week of course is the first week back to school, from spring break. You ask, how or what did you do for spring break? Nothing, Brent worked all week, and I stayed home and played with the kids all week. It was a nice break from school, and I think the kids were really grateful to have mommy, and daddy home, instead of going to the baby-sitters. So Sunday came and that night Caleb began throwing up, so that was a long night followed by a day nothing. Thank goodness that was over, I can't stand when kids are throwing up for days on end. So Then Tuesday Brent and I went to school as normal, and when we go back to Brent's parents house, Cheyenne had been throwing up. Brent's poor Parents, I felt so bad, no one likes to clean up throw up. Not only that, let me tell you about Brent's dad. He is a very reserved man, he doesn't like talk or visions of bodily functions, in any way shape or form. So when we showed up to his mom and dad clean the recliner, we had found out that Cheyenne had thrown up while watching TV, and then grandpa held her till she feel asleep. He said she sleep for about an hour, and then woke up, throwing up. Poor guy not only does he not like talking about it, but my guess is, he got a whole lot more then that. I felt so bad, he just kept saying "I am not mad, I just want to know what is causing it." I love Brent's dad, he is, and has been the one person, in Brent's family, that I feel as really excepted me into the family. He always makes me feel like I am welcomed, and for that I am truly grateful for him being my father In-Law. SO of course I had another sleepless night worrying, and holding Cheyenne, whom went through the same process as Caleb. Just through the night, happy and normal child through the day. Oh and did I mention that through all of this I had a Test on Wednesday that was over all the bones in the body, and their landmarks. (Who knew there were so many)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Tawna,
Sorry to hear about the kids being sick. I always feel stressed and worried when my kids are sick. Hopefully your test went well. Keep up the good work at school!
oh yeah howd you do on that test? I;ve ben wondering.
I'm sorry. I hate throw-up. its the worst! Especially for brent... and apparently his dad. hmmm must run in the family. hope they're feeling better soon.
Good news though... not long till school is out! Won't summer be nice... and hot??
Oh summer, I can't wait, but you know what I might have to take summer school, I got a baby coming you know!!!
Surprise Party for Emily @ grandmas house this saturday @1 sharp. (its a surprise!) bring the kids and bring your suits!!
love you new background!! looks like you got the memo on the shabbiest blogs around! awesome!
Post a Comment