Wednesday, April 22, 2009
H...E...L...P
I don't know how many people out there have children that like to sleep with Blankets over their head, but my sweet Cheyenne has discovered that she enjoys sleeping with her hand holding the blanket over her head. Finally last night I couldn't take it any longer, and took her blanket away. Poor little girl doesn't get to sleep with her blanket, but whats a mother suppose to do. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this problem I would love to know. Those of you that are mothers can understand the scariness of the situation, or maybe I am be an overly cautious mother, who knows. Please H...E...L...P...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Savannah does too but she has an afghan so its got breather holes. Now that its summer I go in and strip her blankets off because she insists on having ten thousand blankets in bed with her, I wait until shes snoozing tho. =)
i like lolo's idea. wait till shes snoozing and then take it away. or get a holey blankie.
Thanks for the great ideas ladies, they are very helpful;)
Post a Comment