Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's a . . . . . . . . .BOY!!!

So I haven't really been telling people that I am pregnant, but I thought the word is going to get out sooner or later, why not now. I am almost twenty-one weeks (thank goodness, I am half way), well actual this pregnancy hasn't been bad at all. I can remember being sick with Caleb, and more so sick with Cheyenne, but nothing compared to what sick pregnant women go through, but this pregnancy has been easy. Maybe because its a boy, or maybe because I am in school, and need all the help I can get, but whatever it is I am very grateful. This Pregnancy has been a fun pregnancy, minus the fact that I just feel fat. Cheyenne doesn't really understand what is going on, but Caleb has been so much fun, and loving little guy. I remember when Brent and I told Caleb we were going to have a baby, Well we had to tell him, because Caleb has a habit with loving to jump on people, so we quickly explained that he couldn't jump on me, and that ended his jumping. . . . Well on me I should say, as for Daddy, he gets double time now. Caleb spilled the beans, while asking my sister that just got married if she had a baby in her tummy, because his mommy has a baby in her tummy. So the cat was out of the bag, and really he tells just about anyone who is willing to listen, I guess you can say he is a proud BIGGER brother.

Before going to my first Doctors appointment Caleb called me a liar, and didn't believe I had a baby because I wasn't fat, (Thanks Caleb that was so nice of you!!!), But he became a firm believer when he say the picture of the baby, and now he tickles the baby, kisses the baby, talks to the baby, and even calls him by his first name. He often asks me when is the baby coming out, how will get the baby out, and why does the baby need to cook a little longer. The really rough week that our family had full of sickness, I of course got it the worst. After a long night of hacking, Caleb asked if I threw up the baby, and I said almost, and he said well good thing you didn't because he needs to cook a little longer. Caleb is just so funny, I can't get over it.

I often think about when Caleb was a baby, and how long ago that seems, I am very happy to be having another little one, however I am a little sad to say Caleb won't be my little baby boy anymore. I know it doesn't mean I love him any less, it just means, he is getting bigger, and bigger. I guess that is the thing that gets me down. You have these beautiful children, and have more love for them then you could ever imagine, they hug you, and kiss you, they think your the greatest in the whole world, and then they grow, and those hugs and kisses get fewer, and fewer, and the time spent with them gets less, and less, it just makes me sad. I know they must grow, but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about. I can you imagine what its going to be like for me on his first day of school???... I don't even want to think about it.

Sorry there are no pictures for this post, my scanner is currently out of order, and well I just don't have any other ones.

Sooo....

It is a BOY, and Brent and I are thrilled, we are due sept. 12th, but keep your fingers crosses for 09/09/09.

10 comments:

Aaron and Amber said...

Yea!! We will have to do some sort of a shower when it gets closer- like a diaper or dinner shower. I am excited for you and Brett!!!
We are doing Del Taco on Friday for lunch if you would like to come.
If not- we will see you at Bunco on Tuesday
!!

Lolo said...

How are you having boys??? It boggles my mind...LOL! Congratulations! So he has a name already?? SPILL IT!! Caleb is a funny kid and he seems super stoked about having a little bro, that so cute. Cheyenne and you are out numbered so now you have to have one more girl so it will be fair. hehe! =)

Lolo said...

Im gonna guess its a C name ~
Caden? Cameron? Cory?.....Cletus?

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

Sorry Lolo, no C name this time. THe last two kids will have K, Good guesses though.

The Tils Family said...

Congrats Again!!!! And you look great you don't even look pregnant.

Jill Ison said...

Haha I have a good guess at the last 2 K names! i suppose i wont guess incase im right and you are keeping it secret for some crazy reason! you crazy! Caleb is so so cute. im so glad you did hack the baby up. that would suck. he needs a little longer to cook.

seriously lori? Cletus? try Kletus, its a good guess :)

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

Kletus, I never really thought about that name, but now that I hear it, its kinda growing on me who knows, maybe I'll change my mind.

Kristi said...

You know all I have to do is ask Caleb what the "secret" name is and he'll tell me since he can't keep secrets! What a cute little boy! It is kind of sad when they start growing up and you have to let go more and more. But moms are still just as important to a child of any age. 9/9/09 would be cool!

The Regimballe Family said...

Yay!! Congrats!! And Woo-Hoo, you're over halfway there!

nolongerablog said...

Pure Romance Party at my house!
Saturday June 20th at 7:00
** bring a friend **
Everyone is invited, please RSVP.

Call or email me for directions to my house.
480.329.8438
kristynmclaws@gmail.com

There will be Raffels, Bingo, and FREE stuff.