So I realized that I haven't been the best blogger lately, and that my picture taking skills aren't that good either. So if you will lets back track a little, and try to catch up to where we are now. April 8th, Brent and I celebrated our fifth Anniversary, and I do feel guilty for letting it go on so long without writing how much I love him. Brent has been the best husband anyone could ask for. I could write ten things that I love about him, but instead I will write 5 of the most important ones.
1.) I love Brent Because he loves me, and no matter the mood(good or bad), the messy hair, no make-up, and the frumpy clothes, he still tells me how beautiful I am.
2.) I love Brent because, he is a GREAT father to my children, he will come home from a long day of work, and still let all three of us ride on his back like he's a horse. (Even though he really needs a nap).
3.) I love Brent because, he is always willing to serve others, even though after the service is rendered something of ours always brakes down.
4) I love Brent because, no matter what I want to do, he will do it without a fight.
AND......
5.) I love Brent Because everyday, and every min spent with him gets better and better, as time goes by.
Its always fun to reminisce over the past, something that I remember Brent's uncle saying on our wedding day is:
"MARRIAGE IS LIKE BATH WATER, THE LONGER YOUR IN IT, ITS NOT SO HOT!!!"
Kinda a funny saying, but I do beg a differ, I feel like the longer I stay the more love, respect, and appreciation we have for another. I love you Brent, Happy Late Anniversary, and to many more to come!!!
I can't say that we took any real exciting vacations, nor will the summer be any different, but we did go camping in April up Young Road.
This is our camping set up, it isn't all that great yet, but every year it gets better and better. For Brent's birthday he got his three burner stove that he really wanted. Brent can make some killer breakfast burritos, not only at home, but while we're out camping as well.
See this is Cheyenne enjoying Daddy's breakfast.
This is Caleb pouting about something, but what I can't remember.
This was on our walk to the fish hatchery. The kids really enjoy going and looking at all the different stages of fish development. Well i think they really just like seeing all the fish, and going for a walk.
All though.....
Cheyenne got tired, and didn't mind catching a ride on uncle J-Dog's shoulders. She the big smile she has:)
Enjoying the fish!
Cheyenne getting ready to go home:(
Two very unhappy campers, sad that the time has come to pack up, and go home. We all had fun camping as like always, can't wait for our next camping adventure.
2 comments:
Love the camping pics! When I was growing up I would go camping all the time with my family. I am not sure how my parents did it with 8 kids, because I find it hard to do with the 2 kids that I have. However, when we go we love it!
Glad you had fun celebrating your anniversary in such a great way.
Your list of things you love about Brent is so sweet! The camping looks fun. Can I have some of those burritos? I did make taquitos AND cookies on the 4th, so you guys owe me!
Post a Comment