This is Caleb and Cheyenne showing off there 4th of July spirit!!!
Waiting for the Parade to start!!!Off they go!!!
This is the Parade coming to an end, they made it a whole lap around the park, we can't wait till next year. I do have to say that I learn something new about Brent all the time. Apparently when Brent was growing up they had these Parades all the time in their neighborhood. So when he heard about this there was no way of getting out of it. He was more excited about it then they were, if he could have rode in the truck I think he would have. I do have to say it was funner then expected, and I can't wait till next year. It just means we have a whole year to think of something new and even more over the top then before.
So because Brent did this as a child, Caleb and Cheyenne's Grandma and Grandpa couldn't wait to see their decorated truck, so we drove into their neighborhood, and let Caleb and Cheyenne have a solo Parade all the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was so cute, their grandparents had the biggest grins on their faces, and waved as Caleb and Cheyenne passed the front yard, and pulled into the drive way. The kids felt really special, and I am sure it will be something they talk about for along time.
Her is Grandpa Ellsworth Sporting his Independence day spirit!
HAPPY 4TH!!!
3 comments:
Emma really loved running behind the tracker. I am not sure if she was trying to catch up and hitch a ride or just be a float all to herself? hhmmmmm . . .
I love that Grandpa is holding your daughter's doll- very cute!
actually that does look like fun! oh and i heard you guys had a par-tay with out us. what up wid that yo!
That looks like a fun tradition. Weren't you guys a bit hot, though? Did you tell Jill that your dad tried to call them, but they don't answer their phone. They missed out!
Post a Comment