Mom: Caleb how did you get to be so cute?
Caleb: Mom, I don't want to be cute, I want to be HANDSOME!!!
Mom: Ok, how did you get to be so HANDSOME?
Caleb: Well, I work on a FARM, that's how.
This one needs a little story behind it. Brent and I have been finding scorpions around our house, so I made Brent Spray, but he ran out of time, and still had some bug killer mixed up. This stuff can't be left in the heat or it won't work, and its much to expensive to waste, so it got locked in the kids bathroom.
SOooooooooooooo...........
I have this problem with Caleb still wetting the bed at night, and so are conversation goes as follows.
Mom: Caleb, how are we going to get you to stop peeing the bed at night?
Caleb: Well if you'd unlock my bathroom door, I wouldn't have to bother you, and wake you up in night!
Mom and Dad: (laughing)
What do you say to something like that. He is such a funny, clever little guy, I wish I did a better job writing the things he says down.
7 comments:
Hey,Tawna so its almost baby time how are you feeling...How did you do in your math and chm class..
Yah,i got a B but i htought we deserved an A.I'am not finished with math yet final is thursday i hate it..How did you do in your math class..
oh i love that. how stinkin adorable! in addition to getting better at writing stuff down you should also get better at getting those punkin faces photographed :)
yes, yes, I know that i am slacking, i thought you said it is to hot right now.
He wants to be HANDSOME and yet he wears pink polish on his toenails and fingernails? Hmmm.... He is a pretty clever guy, though.
the other night was so much fun... we need to hang out some night. call me if you really want to barrow the book. :)
So what I want to know is- is it working? After several months- is unlocking the bathroom door helping the in bed situation at night.
Also how have you been? I hope all things are well in the pregnancy world.
Hope to see you tomorrow night at Bunco!
Post a Comment