Yesterday, the kids and I went out to lunch with a good friend of mine, Katie and her son Kade. We went to Chick-fil-a. I like to go there for lunch because out of all the fast food restaurants they are probably the cleanest. They have all those sanitizing wipes after the kids are done playing, and they even have them on the highchair's its great. It makes me feel like my kids won't get sick!!! Anyway, Caleb is a very friendly kid, he gets along with almost everyone, and makes instant friendships. I do have to say it is a great thing. I guess it always puts a mothers worries at ease when you know your kid won't be the one left out. so Caleb meets this kid Brennan in the play area, and they both come running out, to ask me if....
CALEB: Mom this is my friend!
ME: Cool, what's his name?
CALEB: (ignoring the question) He wants to know if I can come spend the night at his house tonight.
I kinda laughed, I mean who wouldn't, your son meets a complete stranger and already is making sleep over arrangements. Anyways, Brennan's mom finally came out of the play area, ONLY because they were leaving. I looked at her and said, THEIR planning a sleep over. I think she thought I was crazy. It wasn't my idea. Anyways, Brennan and his mom start to leave, and i asked Caleb, what was your friends name?
Caleb: I don't know, I'll go ask!!!
That is when Caleb found out his new friends name. We didn't have a sleep over, but I thought it was cute, so I couldn't help to note this cute day down.
1 comment:
What a cute, friendly guy! That's funny!
Post a Comment