Friday, January 30, 2009

Chocolate Picnic!!!

So Brent and I built a platform in the backyard that holds their house, and has a slide attached to it, for a little added fun. A lot of times the kids will go out in the back yard and take many things out there that I wouldn't really like. For example: Nice clean dolls that can't be thrown in the wash, chairs, dishes, just about anything that doesn't belong outside. Its easy to get things past me. Well I yelled out to Caleb.....

Me: Caleb, are you and Cheyenne alright?

Caleb: Yes!!!

Me:What are you guys doing???

Caleb: Eating Chocolate!!!


Don't worry it really is chocolate. Caleb and Cheyenne had gotten the plates out, and were having a chocolate picnic in the back, and enjoying every min.





2 comments:

Jill Ison said...

too cute! that sounds like my kind of picnic.

Kristi said...

I'm wondering where they got the chocolate. That's cute!