Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beware of Dinosaurs!!!




It was so Nice of my good friend Camber to invite us to the Dinosaur museum. Camber is a good friend of mine that I met in high school. Her and I met through some friends and were BFF's from the first day we met, I just wish that we got to hang out more often then we do. Thanks Camber for the invite, we can't wait to go again. From left to right Brody, Caleb, Kadi, and in front Cheyenne. This is in front of the museum, as you can tell we took the picture really fast because Cheyenne was about to fall.

So i have never been to the Dinosaur museum before, I thought it was really neat. When you get inside there is so much for the kids to do. Lots of hands on things, I loved it. There aren't very many places you can go that your kids can touch just about anything without breaking it, it truly is a wonderful feeling. Inside you can go trough the mars portion as well as the Dinosaur portion, they have floods that go through there every twenty min. and then they have places for the the kids to color, and all kinds of stuff.

You can pan for gold, Camber was a pro, but she assures me that she has been there many times, and that I just need practice, so any takers on going with me I could use the practice.I couldn't help it, I just thought that this picture was so cute, i couldn't pass it up. Goodness, this kids has some good expressions. They even have a place to dig for fossils, and the kids enjoyed that as well. Camber, Cheyenne, Kadi playing in the dirt.


Caleb, and Brody hard at work!!!

4 comments:

Jill Ison said...

that place looks awesome! where is that?

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

It is in mesa, I think it is main, and center, not sure I will find out, want to go??

Jill Ison said...

sure!

Kristi said...

I think I've taken Kayla and Jessica to that museum a few years ago. It's fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time.