Loved it, he would have played all day if you let him. He jumped in it, he rolled in it, and of course he ate it. Don't worry it wasn't yellow!!!
I suppose that the next time we decide to venture to the snow we will be properly prepared, with all snow gear to have an enjoyable snow trip. However, we did stay for about and hour or so, had lunch, (thanks to Kristi) thank you!!! Well then we had to leave it started to snow, and we didn't want to get stuck, it was so beautiful, I tried to capture the beauty of snow fall. I guess all I can say is Finally I have a video going the right way!! YES!!!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Snowy Day!!!
We went to the snow the day after Christmas with my brother Bryan, and he family(Kristi, Kayla, Jessica, and Chloe). We drove up to young road and pulled of to enjoy the snow. I wish I could say it was loads of fun, but...... Well it wasn't horrible but it wasn't the best. I guess I should explain. Both the kids had all the gear that was needed to play in the snow, but Brent and I, Not so much. Both Brent and i had on regular tennis shoes. The snow perfect, nothing but powder. Well perfect if you had boots. Kayla my niece got her boot stuck in three feet of snow with in the first five min. and that did her in. Cheyenne didn't really want any part of it, i am amazed that I got this picture of her not crying. Caleb on the other hand........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hate it when you plan something really fun for the family and it turns out not to be quite so great. Well at least you got great pics. You will have to try it again sometime.
haha i hate snow! except for the one thing its good for... snowboarding!
sorry i didnt call you back last night... i just forgot thats all
I'm glad we went anyway. Cool video!
Post a Comment