Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

Yes, that is right I have a five year old! Caleb turned five on November 10th, and enojoyed every minute of his special day. For Caleb's birthday we kept it really low key by Having Pizza and wings, which are Calebs favorite. Followed by some good Birthday Cake with his Grandma, and pa Ellsworth.


And Yes, the wings are spicy!!!
Caleb blowing out his candles, it was much easier this year because Grandpa didn't put trick candles on it this time;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!
Transformers, just what every boys needs!
Caleb has been a wonderful little guy. He is so smart, he seems so amaze me everyday by the things he learns and says. He surprises me by saying something I have no idea he even knew. He has learned to count up to 100. He's learned to write his name, as well as write other words with the help of his mother. As with being a boy he is very curious, and asks lots of questions, in which he never forgets. He can have a conversation with you, and wake up the next morning and start right where he left off. Caleb is always happy! He loves animals of all kinds, he loves to help his grandpa out on there farm with the cows, chickens, geese, cats, and dogs. Give him a lawn mower, and put him to work, he's like his dad, nothing else could make him happier. He loves to helps out with Kingston, but his favorite thing to do is tease his little sister Cheyenne. (He better watch out though because she's starting to fight back). Caleb will get to start school this up coming school year, and it is a bitter sweet moment, I know he is ready, but i know that this is the end to long amounts of time I get to spend with him. Something I love about Caleb is he loves to cuddle, or snuggle is what he likes to say with his mommy. Caleb comes in every morning, and cuddles with me, and I love every minute of it, I know someday it will come to an end when he gets to big, but as of right now I will take every, and anything I can get. I love Caleb, Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Jill Ison said...

Caleb is such a cool dude. What is it about kids liking wings? hmmmm. anyway I can't believe he likes them spicy. guess he takes after his mama!!