Thursday, March 11, 2010

The LOST Tooth!!!

Caleb lost his first tooth in the month of February. We had noticed that his tooth had already broken through behind his baby tooth, so baby had to be pulled. We worked on it for a couple of weeks, and Caleb just wanted it out. Caleb said "Dad, just get it out already!" So Brent twisted, and pulled and it came out. Caleb didn't even flinch, he was so excited to have his tooth out and even more excited the tooth fairy was bringing him money.


Cheyenne though it was neat that Caleb lost a tooth and has been wanting hers to come out too!!!



The Tooth fairy did visit Caleb, and he received a two dollar bill in exchange for his cute little baby tooth.


3 comments:

Jill Ison said...

oooh your tooth fairy is much nicer than ours. twice as nice to be exact!! actually if i ever figure out who invented the stupid tooth fairy I'd like to have a few choice words with them. i thinks its the worst most annoying job ever for a mom!! causes alot of stress is all. for me anyway maybe im doing it wrong. most of the time i cant find the tooth and then in the morning they're like hey mom the tooth fairly left a dollar and my tooth! rock on! under the pillow people? seriously??? sorry this comment is getting way to long. k ttyl bye

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

Jill I totally agree, when I was trying to get Caleb's tooth out from under his pillow I thought I was going to wake him up, it was seriously wedged in there, infact I think he might have been even hold it. Who knew parenting would be so difficult. I'm no good at the Santa thing, nor the Easter Bunny, and this tooth fairy buisness, I can see it getting a whole lot harder. lol

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

Oh, and it was either a two dollar bill or a twenty, and no way was he getting a twenty.