Tuesday, April 27, 2010

6 Years of Bliss!!!

Brent and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary, on April 8th!!! Above is a picture is our engagement picture. Sometimes when I look at these pictures I can't believe that he agreed to marring me. I was the wild child, out to have a good time, my hair if you can't tell I was growing out, and the whole underneath was black. This was just one of the many hair colors I had.


This was our wedding day, 6 years ago and is one of the best days of my life. Look how handsome Brent is!!!


Our First Dance as a Married couple!!!


Brent with is great fun loving personality, having a good time!
These six years have been wonderful. Like most marriages you have your ups and downs, but I have to say we have had more ups then downs. In six years we have had three amazing children, Caleb, Cheyenne, and Kingston. We have graduated with a BSBA from ASU, although we continue to further our education, we are doing it together, We have become aunts and uncles to 37 nieces and nephews with one on the way, as well as become great aunts and uncles to one niece, and one nephew on the way. We have a wonderful family. Six years with Brent can't even be described, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else other than him, he is an amazing husband , and amazing father. Who could ask for more? I love you Brent, thanks to 6 years of bliss, I look forward to an eternity of more!!!

2 comments:

Jill Ison said...

tawna.. might I say you looked gorgeous on your wedding day! congrats on 6 years!

Sorry your "cake by Jill" collapsed on you.

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary! Yes, you did trick him with your hair color. But you are a beautiful girl inside & out so he's lucky to have you. I like your wedding photos.