That's right Cheyenne is Sick again. Dear sickness please leave Cheyenne alone, we don't wish you'd stay. In fact please don't come back again. Cheyenne has been getting sick just about every month for seven in a half months, and I don't know how much more her and i can handle this. It all started out with golf ball size lymph nodes. Every month we have been tested for strep, not just the one in the office, but cultures have been sent back, in which all have come back Negative. So besides the Swollen lymph nodes, we have high fevers which is usually anywhere from 102.6 to 104.2, as well as leg cramps. We have been to the ENT, were we have talked about taking her tonsils and adenoids out. Apparently they don't like to do that when they are so little, so we have been referred to and immune Specialist, were Cheyenne has been tested for all types of things, one being leukemia, which I am happy to say came back neg. I love Cheyenne so much it pains me to see her like this. For those of you that know Cheyenne she always has a smile on her face, and always happy! With this sickness, it takes the pep out of her step and the smile off her face. I wish we could find out the reason for all this sickness, but for now I will love her and kiss her, and pray for this to once again leave. I love you Cheyenne!!! GET WELL SOON!!!
4 comments:
oh poor Cheyenne! That's just no good at all. Get well soon.
aw! poor baby! I hope you get some answers soon and she starts feeling better. I hate seeing sick babies it makes me so sad. =(
Not again! That sucks!! I am sorry you are dealing with this again. I wish there was something for us to do for her. We wish her a super speedy recovery!
poor little sweet thing. this is such a sweet picture of her. I hope you get some answers soon too. We will keep her in our prayers. It bugs me that its such an unsolved mystery!!!
Post a Comment