ed 3 years old back on February 18th, and had such a wonderful birthday. Cheyenne is such a sweet girl, she always has a smile on her face, and can can always bring a smile to yours. Cheyenne has been working on growing her hair out now for three years, and although it is still thin and short it is growing, and she loves to tell me that her hair is getting long. I am sorry Cheyenne that your hair is the way that it is considering that I looked the same way when I was a little girls. Maybe this means that you will have a thick head of hair when it all comes in. One could only hope. Cheyenne loves to color me pictures, for the most part she can draw people even if the arms and legs both come out of the side of the body!! She is learning to count, which she has made it to eleven. She loves to sing, mostly when she is swinging in the great outdoors. She has always been a little mommy, since she was one she has taken great care of of her baby dolls, and in return she love her little brother Kingston and takes great care of him. She is and has been such a blessing in our loves and we are so great to have had her for three years and can't wait for many many more. So the day of her birthday was celebrated with family, with a mini party at grandma and grandpa Ellsworth's house, with cake and presents.
This is Cheyenne with her Grandma Ellsworth!!!
Cheyenne, Kingston, Caleb!!!
Cheyenne, blowing out the candles with the help of Caleb!!!
Cheyenne with her new Dress, and sunglasses!!!
Caleb is always willing to help everyone open their presents, and thankfully Cheyenne is so sweet that she didn't even mind the help!!!
Brent and I had felt that Cheyenne had gotten gypped on her last two birthdays that we for sure needed to make number three a blast. so for two weeks we planned on having her party outdoors for her and all her wonderful friends. However the weather never permitted that, so by the third week chuck e cheese is what she got. We invited family and friends, and all had a fun time.
Princess Cake!!!

Birthday Hat!!!
Yummy Cake!!!
Poor Emma had a spill, and if your look closely you can see she got a fat lip. Sorry Emma, I hope the cake made things all better;)
That Cake looks like it tastes great!!!

If you look close you can see Cheyenne's hair in piggy tails!!!

The princess's on the cake were a big hit, all the girls really wanted one. Cheyenne had a great party thanks to everyone that was able to make it. Thanks Addy W., Brinlee and Cambria C., Isabel P., Emma and Sara J., Chloe I., and Alisha E.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEYENNE!!!
(sorry I'm so Late.)
I love you!!!
2 comments:
I think she had a great birthday. She wouldn't remember a party when she turned 1 and 2 anyway, but she probably will still talk about this one. It was fun! Cheyenne is a sweet girl.
those piggie tails are SO dang cute! Sheesh. we had fun hangin with you guys today!!
Post a Comment