Monday, September 29, 2008

Backward Pull ups!!!

So I have been trying to get Caleb to not wet the bed for sometime now, and it's not really working. I got him the pull ups that have woody on them, when the pull up is wet the stars will disappear. Well Caleb thought that was neat, so upon his waking up he would jump up and down, and say, "Look mommy the stars are gone, I peed". I of course have to explain that, that is not a good thing. So, Within the last couple of days I have been noticing that Caleb will put his pull up on backward, hence the photo... So that when he wakes up he turns it around, and what do you know... "Look mommy, I didn't Pee my diaper!!!!!" What a sneaky little kid, if I hadn't seen him do this I might have believed him. Pretty clever I thought. As much as I thought this was cute, I am Looking for good ideas on not wetting the bed at night. Help.....

3 comments:

Jill Ison said...

I'm sorry. I have no good ideas. That must be so frustrating. But it just goes to show what a smarty pants he is! The peaches are so good by the way. Thanks foe letting me buy some off you!

Jill Ison said...

ok the "foe" is not a typo... I meant to do that. it's my gangsta talk. ok it was a typo, but one that I approve of!

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

Your welcome "foe" the peaches, I'm glad you like them. And yes Caleb is a smarty pants, sometimes he's to smart!!!