Cheyenne, is getting funnier, and funnier everyday. You would think that after having Caleb, who climbs and gets into everything, that i would get off easy with a girl. Guess again!!! Cheyenne is just as active as Caleb, she loves to climb, and do just about everything that Caleb does. This afternoon, well let me just start with, I have this room, well Cheyenne's room, that tends to be the storage room, well a couple weeks ago while my niece was babysitting, she got out my baby swing, I don't know why but she did. Well Cheyenne has been attached ever since. I folded it as much as it folds, then threw it back behind as much stuff as I could and left it. I guess determination will get you what you want, because there she is, In the Swing, leaning against the wall with such a cute mischievous little smile, whats a mom to do!!!!!
Okay, now I have to explain to you about the shirt that she is wearing. I had a video, but of course its not facing the right way so, sorry. Jill gave this shirt to me, in a bag of clothes that her girls don't fit into anymore, and it is now Cheyenne's favorite shirt. Its a little big so we wear it as a night shirt . Well as we were getting ready for church, I took the shirt off and put on her dress, and low and behold, a tantrum. She cried and cried, as she tried so hard to put the shirt back on over her dress. I finally had to take the shirt away, but that didn't stop the crying. She didn't get to wear the shirt to church, but she does wear it to bed, just about every night. Go figure, I try to make her a blanket baby, but NOOOOO.... She wants a shirt with care bears on it. What a goofy girl!!!
1 comment:
that cheyenne is so funny! That used to be Kassidy's favorite shirt. it's like size 6 or something! I like how you put her to bed in it. Love the mischievous smile. its so her!
Post a Comment