
I often go over to Jill's house on Friday nights for a girls night out. I sometimes can't really say what we do until all hours of the night because every time is different. Just remember, when you get two girls together, they can talk, and we DO!!! Anyhow, I bought this melon at the Farmers Market off of center in Mesa, AZ. When I bought it I could have sworn they said it was a Sugar baby melon, or a sugar something. They said that it normal is a bright red in the center, but due to the fact that it was grown in Arizona, it wasn't as red, but more of and orange. WELL, as you can tell by the picture it wasn't red, nor was it orange. What a disappointment;( Anyways it tasted good. So if any one knows what this really is then let me know. It did taste like honey dew, but the outside , definitely didn't scream honey dew, so I don't know.

Of course the night isn't complete unless you get a cheers in!! Thanks Jill for the Awesome pictures!!!
4 comments:
U guys are goofs! LOL! Thanks for inviting me btw!
Lolo, You are always invited!! Besides i think Jill is getting sick of me, I just invite myself;)
Lori-she really does invite herself. But thats good because I like it. And you are always invited!
Tawna you're so funny. that was a honey dew I am positive. There are different varieties of honey dew. I thought we said that??? Anyways it was really sweet and juicy. thanks for sharing... still enjoying the peaches :)
oh yeah... I'm not getting sick of you.
Post a Comment